| Job Title
||Coffee Field Service Engineer|
Promote the company by responding to reactive and service call requests by working in a professional, efficient and thorough manner for a broad range of clients ranging from high street independents to national brands and organisations.
- Carry out a broad range of coffee equipment repair and preventative maintenance tasks from fault finding to diagnosis, making sure all coffee equipment is left in a good working order
- All work carried out meets the correct equipment set up as per agreed specification providing consistent coffee quality to ensure first time fix where possible
- Work proactively with the Union Service Desk, by taking day to day instructions and keeping them updated so waiting customers are kept informed
- Comply with all on-site arrival procedures, by making contact with a manager/supervisor on site to introduce yourself and seek permission to commence work on equipment
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures, undertaking risk assessments to ensure that it is safe to work and bring any risks to the attention of the company management
- Complete all necessary job sheets and supporting documentation as required, ensuring it is reviewed and completed prior to leaving premises to validate client satisfaction
- Provide agreed spare parts itinerary to ensure that parts are invoiced to the customer, deducted from stock and replenished to maintain your vehicle stock inventory
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A confident individual with a passion for customer service
- Excellent understanding of coffee quality and associated equipment
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills with an electrical and mechanical background
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work
You’ll be part of our team helping us grow, in the right way – upholding our ethics and values, and having some fun on the way.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe that diversity is a strength.
If you think you like the sound of this role and fit the description, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.