CoffeeClub subscription competition | Beer 52
There will be 4 prizes to give away.
The winning prize is Union Hand-Roasted CoffeeClub Discovery subscription consisting of 12 monthly deliveries of 2x200g of freshly roasted coffee. There are 3 runners up prizes of Union Hand-Roasted CoffeeClub Discovery subscription consisting of 3 monthly deliveries of 2x200g of freshly roasted coffee.
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. This promotion excludes employees of Union Hand-Roasted Coffee (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be subscribed to the Union Hand-Roasted Coffee monthly newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time. We do not share your details with third parties.
- To enter visit: https://www.unionroasted.com/pages/beer52-competition and register your details before the closing date of 23:59 on 29/07/2021. No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by Union Hand-Roasted Coffee, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be drawn on 30/07/2021.
- The winners will be contacted on 02/08/2021. In the event that the winners have not responded by 23:59 on 09/08/2021, Union Hand-Roasted Coffee reserve the right to reallocate the prize.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of the prize. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any damages occurred during transit or delays.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Union Hand-Roasted Coffee website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The promoter is Union Hand-Roasted Coffee.
- Entry to this competition does not affect your statutory rights.
- For further enquiries: Union Hand-Roasted Coffee, 7a South Crescent, London UK, E16 4TL. or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.