The Ultimate Home Espresso
More about this product
The Linea Mini. The design of the Linea Mini is based on the most iconic La Marzocco machine ever built, the Linea Classic. Loved by thousands of professional baristas, the Linea Classic truly helped launch the specialty coffee movement of the early 1990s. With the Linea Mini, we hope to help you create an espresso revolution in your kitchen.
The Lux D grinder is the result of a collaboration between La Marzocco Home and Mazzer to build an optimized home espresso grinder. The Lux D introduces a host of new features: On Demand Dosing, 61 mm flat burrs for fast grind times and proper extraction, standard short hopper, new static screen configuration and three finishes to choose from. The Lux D is the perfect choice for a home espresso grinder
A year of CoffeeClub. Speciality Plan. 12 x deliveries of two coffees (from a selection of Blends and Single Origins).
Features of the Linea Mini include:
- Power: The Linea Mini comes standard with a 220V 13 amp power requirement and can plug into any regular kitchen outlet.
- Brew Paddle: The EE brew paddle comes with programmed pre-infusion creating more consistency from shot to shot.
- Water Reservoir: A built in water reservoir, holds 2 litres of water and allows for a good deal of espresso experimentation before needing to refill. No need to drill holes in your kitchen counter.
- Dual Boiler: The dual boiler system comes with new group technology that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of our commercial machines, but in a much smaller footprint.
- Pro Touch Steam Wand: The Pro Touch Steam Wand is made of two concentric tubes; high temperature steam flows through the inner tube while the outer tube remains cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation.
- Barista Lights: Barista lights turn on when brewing is engaged, lighting up the drip tray and allowing you to see the beautiful colours of your espresso as it’s brewing.
- Temperature Adjustment: Temperature is adjustable using a stepped adjustment wheel on the side of the machine to dial in the correct temperature for the coffee you are brewing.
- Dimensions: The Linea Mini is only 35cm wide taking up less horizontal counter space, fitting into your kitchen and looking amazing while doing it.
Included Accessories: Steel tamper, 12 oz steam pitcher, one steel portafilter: single spout, double spout, 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, 21 gr, blind, Puro Caf
Please note this kit is only available for delivery to addresses in England (excludes Wales, Scotland, NI and Rest of World).
We aim to despatch all orders within 2 working days of receiving them. During peak mail order periods (for instance, Christmas or other promotional activities), this timeframe may be extended slightly, although every effort will be made to despatch your order as soon as possible.
All our coffees are roasted to order so we require at least one working day before we can despatch your order
Standard delivery is charged at £2 per order (mainland UK)
For all orders over £15 (before delivery) or over 2KG in weight, delivery is FREE
Convenient Delivery packaging
In an effort to reduce wasteful packaging and also make delivery more convenient for you. If your order is 2 x 200g bags of coffee or less your delivery will be sent in a box designed to fit through your letterbox. So you no longer need to wait in for your Union Coffee delivery.
N.B not all letterboxes are made equal. Our boxes are designed to meet the Royal Mail letterbox guidelines, sadly this doesn't cover all letterboxes. We've discovered that older houses can often have unusual dimensions and the box may not fit through.
For all Orders under 2kg (equivalent to 9 x 200g bags of coffee or less) your delivery will be sent 48 Hour Tracked Royal Mail
For all Orders over 2kg are sent recorded delivery via DPD (delivery on working days only)
We are happy to deliver to European addresses. Orders need to be placed with a valid postcode/zipcode to allow our couriers to locate and quote for correct shipping cost.
|0.0 kg - 1.79 kg||£9.50|
|1.8 kg - 4.79 kg||£15.00|
|4.8 kg - 25.0 kg||£25.00|
*NB for larger order specific quote etc. to non European locations we can give more precise location based volume quotes, if you contact us here.
If you would rather order by phone, please call the Roastery on +44 20 7474 8990 and we will happily take your order and quote for shipping if relevant.
Where goods are unavailable, or out of stock, Union Hand-Roasted will advise customers appropriately through the online shop or by email or phone where those have been provided with an order.
Re-orders of previous shipments can be done easily through the 'my account' section of the website. If one or more products is out of stock, the re-order link will not be visible. Please check individual products required, or select alternatives.
Our online shop no longer has a minimum transaction value.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you are unsatisfied with the contents of your order please contact us, either by telephone or email within 24 hours of receipt to inform us of your issue.
Union Hand-Roasted Coffee does not refund or exchange coffees, teas etc. if ordered incorrectly through our website.
There's no reviews for this product yet