Dairy free? Just swap out the milk for any milk alternative.
ResultA touch sweeter thanks to the milk
Good forA day when a hot latte is just too hot
How to make it
- 1. Fill your 10oz glass with 100g ice cubes
- 2. Fill ¾ full with cold whole milk
- 3. Pour double espresso over milk directly from your machine if possible.
- 4. Serve as is – Do not stir. The coffee and the milk mixing together creates a beautiful marbled effect, you don’t want to miss it!
- 5. share your #unionoverice
What you'll need
- A glass (ideally a 10oz)
- Ice cubes
- Double espresso
- Cold whole milk
What coffee to use
You'll need a coffee suitable for espresso We would recommend any of our House Blend or some of our Single Origins.
See the bottom of the page for specific suggestions.
MORE OVER ICE RECIPES
Some days you just need something cooling, and coffee makes the perfect drink served over ice.
Click here to see our full list of over ice recipes made by our team of expert baristas.