ResultCoffee with a kick!
Good forDinner parties with friends
How to make it
- 1. Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, Cold Brew Concentrate and gin
- 2. Shake it!
- 3. Top with Prosecco and ½ - 1 flat teaspoon brown sugar (do vary based on preference)
- 4. Stir
- 5. Strain into a martini glass (chilled)
What you'll need
- 50ml Union Cold Brew Concentrate
- 100ml Gin (we used Boodles British Gin)
- 100ml Prosecco
- Brown sugar
- Martini glass
What coffee to use
We'd recommend you use our Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate for this recipe.
Or to make your own cold brew see the bottom of the page for specific coffee suggestions.
MORE COLD BREW RECIPES
Some days you just need something cooling, and cold brew coffee makes the perfect drink served over ice.
Click here to see our full list of over ice recipes made by our team of expert baristas.