ResultSweet, spiced and smoothe
Good forEnjoying on cold winter nights
How to make it
- 1. Add ice, Cold Brew Concentrate, Spiced Rum, Chocolate liqueur, Orange liqueur and condensed milk to a shaker
- 2. Shake it!
- 3. Strain into an Old Fashioned glass filled with ice
- 4. Garnish with chocolate and orange peel
What you'll need
- 50ml Union Cold Brew Concentrate
- 50ml Spiced Rum (we used Red Leg)
- 25ml Chocolate liqueur (we used Bailey’s)
- 25ml Orange liqueur (we used Cointreau)
- 25ml Condensed milk
- Orange peel and chocolate shards (to garnish)
- Old Fashioned glass
What coffee to use
We'd recommend you use our Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate for this recipe.
Or to make your own cold brew see the bottom of the page for specific coffee suggestions.
MORE COLD BREW RECIPES
Some days you just need something cooling, and cold brew coffee makes the perfect drink served over ice.
Click here to see our full list of over ice recipes made by our team of expert baristas.