Southbank Winter Warmer
ResultSpicy and warming and reminiscent of Christmas Markets.
Good forAn alternative to a festive classsic
How to make it
- 1. Take the following ingredients:
- • 1 cinnamon stick
- • 1 vanilla pod
- • 3 cubes crystalised ginger
- • 2 cloves
- • 1 star anise
- • Teaspoon of all spice berries
- 2. Steep for 24 hours in a bottle of rum (best decanted into some Tupperware first).
- 3.Strain the rum back into the bottle through a sieve and enjoy
- 4. Share your #unioncocktails
What you'll need
- 50ml spiced matusalem rum
- 25ml Gran Marnier
- 25ml brown sugar syrup (muscavado)
- 350ml Coffee
What coffee to use
Dave used Los Lajones Catuai #17 for this recipe, but you can use any fruity, or high acidity coffee.
See the bottom of the page for specific suggestions.
MORE COFFEE COCKTAIL RECIPES
Coffee and cocktails, a marriage made in heaven. And the perfect way to wind down after a busy day.
Click here to see our full list of cocktail recipes made by our team of expert barista mixologists.