How to activate your subcription
You’re just a few steps away from fresh coffee delivered to the door. Here’s what you need to do:
- Received a CoffeeClub gift card? Redeem your gift subscription
- Pick the number of deliveries your have been gifted; 3, 6 or 12 (this will be listed on your gift email)
- Select your preferred grind style and Add to Basket
- At Checkout, enter your details at the delivery information step then press “Continue”
- Click “Been given a gift?” and add your code (Check the “Payment Due” amount is £0.00. If this isn't £0.00 check the number of deliveries you have been gifted. This will be listed on your gift email)
- Enter your card details – Please don’t worry – you won’t be charged at any point and your subscription will automatically expire after 3 deliveries
- Place your order and wait for your freshly-roasted coffee to arrive!
WHAT YOU'LL GET
2 x 200g bags
Each delivery includes two coffees picked from our Discovery Plan delivered monthly. This includes all our blends, single origins, microlots. Each box will contain two different coffees picked by us for you to enjoy.
2 x Coffee Cards
Handy guides to match your selected coffee, detailing what makes the coffee so special and the best way to brew.
Letterbox Friendly Boxes
We've carefully designed our delivery box to fit through most letterboxes, meaning you don't need to wait in for the postie.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE COFFEECLUB
Fresh coffee, on cue
Decide whether you want your two bags of hand-roasted coffee weekly, fortnightly, monthly or every six weeks.
Fancy a break?
Easily skip, stop or pause your subscription at any time (for when the cupboard gets too full or you're heading on holiday!).
Skipping is simple
If you’re off somewhere nice or don’t need coffee quite yet, it’s no trouble to skip a delivery.
Change is easy
If you want to try new coffees or change your grind type, it's easy to manage it all in your account.
1. UNION DIRECT TRADE
Union Direct Trade means we work individually with each farm — discussing and solving issues, from coffee agronomy to worker’s wages and quality of life.
2. HIGH QUALITY SPECIALITY COFFEES
What does “speciality” mean? Put simply all our coffees are of a very high quality; considered in the top 2% of the world’s coffees.
3. ARTISAN ROASTED
We hand-roast all our coffees in our small-batch roasters in East London, and each roast is individually tailored to bring out the unique qualities of our coffee.
4. WIDE SELECTION
We love discovering new coffees. In addition to our long standing favourites, we are constantly sourcing new Single Origin coffees and rare Microlot coffees.
So does all that make a difference? We’re proud to say that over the years we have received a selection of awards on our coffee quality and ethical sourcing model. To name a few, we have been named 'Best European Coffee Roaster' 3 years running, we have won several Great Taste Awards, and The Queen's Awards for Enterprise: Sustainable Development.