Whether you have become a coffee brewing pro during lockdown or are keen to get started , win a year’s worth of our delicious, ethically sourced coffee – and a stylish Bodum Chambord copper cafetiere and start every morning with the perfect cup!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CAFETIERE
1. Preheat your cafetière by pouring in some boiling water and giving it a swirl.
2. Discard the water, then put in your coffee.
3. Pour some just-off boiling water (ideally 92-96 degrees) over the dry coffee and saturate all the grounds.
4. Let it steep for four minutes, with the plunger cap on, but not pressed down (that’ll stop the heat escaping).
5. Remove the plunger then stir three times.
6. Replace the plunger, and carefully plunge at a consistent pace.
7. For best results, decant the finished brew.
Our mission is to spread the joy of speciality coffee - from baristas to cafés, fine restaurants to home brewing enthusiasts. We want people to discover a world of coffee that is better for everyone.
Welcome to our Union.